If you’re anything like us here at Packaging Design, you love a good list, and you love to learn new stuff. If that’s you, you’re gonna love this post. As much as we try to get to know you better (when we are lucky enough to do so), we try not to talk about ourselves too much. We don’t want to be THAT friend!
But indulge us today, if you will, and learn a little bit about us that maybe you didn’t know. And we promise next time we’ll let you do all the talking.
- We have been in business for 50 years. FIFTY! Yep, if we were a person, we’d be Hugh Jackman or Rachel Ray. But seriously, we are so proud to have been a successful going concern for half a century, and it has been our honor and privilege to be serving companies all over the US for that long. Here’s to another 50 years.
- We’ve won a MAJOR award! We were awarded the Golden Indian Award by POPAI for a point of purchase display we did for a major new product launch. Contact us to get a copy of the case study to learn more.
- We might be Midwestern through and through, but we ship coast to coast. We have collaborated on projects that have been delivered as far away as California and New York, and just about every place in between.
- Our clientele are international. Not only do we serve clients in many states here in the US, but we work with an international company in Israel. So, if your project has any kind of unique destination or aspects that are outside the US, don’t hesitate to involve us. (ESPECIALLY if it’s somewhere warm, and in winter. We’d be willing to personally deliver product to Hawaii in February)
- We are a “bend-over-backwards-emergency-deadline-go-the-extra-mile-anything-for-our-customers” kind of place. We really are. You can ask any of the folks that we are lucky enough to call Loyal Customers and friends. While we know that everyone says it, we do mean it. We’ll move mountains for you. We’ll make miracles happen. And we HATE to say no.
If there’s ever been a time that you’ve considered looking in to other options for your partners in packaging projects, now just might be the time to take some action. If geography allows, please come take a tour. If you want to know more, hit us up on any of the social channels or kick it old school and give us a call on the old phone.
If you’re already a customer and you just read this because you’re awesome, then thank you. Sincerely, from the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for your loyalty and your trust. And, if you want, come on by and we’ll show you our statue. It’s no Oscar, but we are might proud.