Promotion of a new product needing multi-media display within a short lead time
Home Depot had agreed to carry our client’s illuminated glasses but insisted that a unique interactive floor display be ready for store installation in just two weeks.
- Create a temporary display for Panther Vision that could hold 180 pieces of product
- Design a display that would meet The Home Depot’s requirements and have interactive lights
- Co-ordinate production of display, interactive light assembly, co-packing and distribution within a 2 week timeframe
- Packaging Design’s creative team quickly came up with a design and a full scale mock up for The Home Depot’s approval
- Packaging Design sourced the interactive lights and the co-packing/ assembly for a smooth process
- Packaging Design also assisted in coordinating the distribution of the completed displays to each Home Depot location