Our point of purchase displays will enhance your brand’s visibility and take control of the customer’s first impression. It is not about being another product on the shelf, it is about being the product of the aisle by having your own display.
Types of Point of Purchase Displays
Packaging Design manufactures numerous types of point of purchase displays including:
- Counter Displays – Best for smaller products that will fit perfectly next to a cash register.
- Pallet Displays – Ideal for showing a variety of different product lines or for larger items that require more space.
- Floor Displays – Also known as “kiosks”, these are some of the most common point of purchase display found at retail locations.
- Powerwings – These versatile setups are designed to hang a product. They are easy to install on an end cap or next to the cash register to encourage impulse buying.
- Sales Kits – This type of point of purchase display is more often used as promotional mailers and each of our sales kits are customized to fit your product.
- Standees – These point of purchase display are a fun and unique way to promote your product or spokesperson. They take up very little room and will guide the consumer to your product.
Affordable Point of Purchase Displays
The point of purchase displays provided by Packaging Design are very reasonably priced compared to our competitors and we want to help you make the most out of your custom in-store product display design. Check out our other packaging options on our products & services page.
If for any reason you have any questions or comments about point if purchase displays, feel free to fill out the form to the right and an associate will respond shortly or give us a call at 630-323-1354 to speak with a knowledgeable representative.