We may sound biased, but we honestly believe that corrugated materials are a superior choice for most box needs. To prove it to you, we thought we would examine the differences between corrugated box solutions and reusable plastic containers.
- Are made predominantly from trees, a renewable resource, in sustainably managed forests.
- Once recycled, corrugated box fibers are used 7-10 times to make new boxes and other paper products.
- Corrugated packaging is frequently lightweight and can reduce shipping costs.
- Corrugated has four printable panels for custom graphics and product information.
- Corrugated packaging is readily available from 1,155 plants in communities nationwide.
REUSEABLE PLASTIC CONTAINERS:
- Are made predominantly from fossil fuels.
- Weigh up to 4X more than corrugated; increasing freight costs.
- 10 studies show multi-use RPCs have inadequate sanitizing systems to consistently meet cleanliness standards.
- Often have small labels for product identification.
- Require washing and return transportation before reuse.
These are a few of the reasons corrugated may be the solution that best suits your product, branding, and logistical needs. We hope this has been of use to you, and remember, we are always here to help answer questions, solve problems, and offer expert advice.